I suggest you ...

Add the ability to utilize Checkout by Amazon

a similar service that will allow us to use an amazon customers info to complete a transaction.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff commented  · 

When we were using the Prestashop platform, we had this option. Amazon Payment represented over 50% of our sales. This is something that someone should integrate into bigcommerce.

Jeff

• Alice commented  · 

please look into integration with "check out by amazon". simply put, many successful amazon sellers are looking to diversify and build a website but wish to stick with what they know and what their customers already trust. the options you provide for amazon simple pay and amazon flexible payments do not make the grade for an ecommerce site selling and shipping many different physical products. it may work for some, but i would bet the general populous whom are actually interested in having amazon process their payments, would be far more interested to see you integrate the check out by amazon. i am under big commerce website trial period (website is basically complete with up to 100 products across 5 categories) and the lack of this feature has me looking into other cart softwares.

• d commented  · 

What is wrong with Bigcommerce and not implementing this yet

Feedback and Knowledge Base